Lonely Planet's Sicily is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up history in charming Syracuse, hike Stromboli's lava-strewn crater, and visit crumbling castles in gorgeous hill towns - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Sicily:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
Colour maps and images throughout
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Sicily is our most comprehensive guide to Sicily, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.