Lonely Planet's Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find your favourite Dublin pub, stroll the quadrangles of Trinity College, and learn about Ireland's struggle for independence at Kilmainham Gaol - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Dublin:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Dublin is our most comprehensive guide to Dublin, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.