Lonely Planet's Canary Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the cable car to the summit of Tenerife's El Teide, celebrate Carnaval with dawn-to-dusk frivolity, and catch the waves at Playa de Sotavento - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Canary Islands:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Canary Islands is our most comprehensive guide to the Canary Islands, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.