Guide to Friction, Wear, and Erosion Testing
🍌 Dodanie môže trvať viac ako dva týždne
No other book provides the details of how to conduct tribotests, including their implications, how to avoid pitfalls, and which are most useful. This manual describes the many manifestations of friction wear and erosion and suggests specific tests that can be used to address problems. It gives guidance in determining if bench tests are appropriate for a problem and if so, which ones should be considered. Manual 56 is an excellent resource for newcomers to tribology and a useful reference for practicing tribologists.
- Describes 112 ASTM standards that apply to tribology problems
- Contains schematics on 154 tribotesting devices
- Contains 48 photos of worn parts to help readers identify wear modes
- Contains more than 100 charts and line drawings presenting test results and trends
- Touches on every aspect of tribotesting
- Contains case histories of tribology problems that were solved by bench testing
- Discusses alternates to testing, such as modeling and simulations
- Addresses newer types of tribotests for nano and bio applications
- And much more!