Career Paths Flight Attendant - Teacher's Guide
🍌 Dodanie môže trvať viac ako dva týždne
⛄️ Do Vianoc: NIE
Flight Attendant is a new educational resource for cabin crew professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Flight Attendant addresses topics including responsibilities, parts of the cabin, preflight procedures, food service and emergency response. The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English. Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Flight Attendant are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.