Lonely Planet Poland
🍌 Dodanie môže trvať viac ako dva týždne
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Poland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample Krakow's nightlife, learn dramatic history in Warsaw and wander Gdansk's medieval lanes - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Poland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Poland:
* NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
* NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
* Colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
* Covers Warsaw, Mazovia and Podlasie, Krakow, Malopolska, the Carpathian Mountains, Silesia, Wielkopolska, Gdansk and Pomerania, Warmia and Masuria, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Poland is our most comprehensive guide to Poland, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.