Lonely Planet's Venice & The Veneto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Absorb the architecture at Basilica di San Marco, cruise the Grand Canal on a gondola, and trace the development of Venetian art at the Gallerie dell'Accademia - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Venice & The Veneto:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Venice & The Veneto is our most comprehensive guide to Venice and the Veneto, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.