Lonely Planet's Seattle is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Make your pilgrimage to the top of the iconic Space Needle, add your gum to the wall at Pike Place Market, and pay homage to Jimi Hendrix at the EMP Museum - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Seattle:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Seattle is our most comprehensive guide to Seattle, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.