Lonely Planet's New England is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the resplendent Royal Palace, step into history at the Anne Frank Huis and admire genius at the Van Gogh Museum - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's New England:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- NEW Accommodations feature gathers all the information you need to plan where to rest your head
- NEW Where to Stay in Boston map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New England is our most comprehensive guide to New England, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.