- See Paris from a different angle: 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Paris gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and a Metro map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed color maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route. <
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of must-see attractions, including Notre-Dame, the Panthéon, Champs-Élysées and Sainte-Chapelle. li>Covers: Île de la Cité and Île St-Louis; the Marais; Bastille and Oberkampf; République and Canal St-Martin; Belleville and Ménilmontant; La Villette; Montmartre and Pigalle; Opéra and Grands Boulevards; Louvre and Les Halles; Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Elysées and Chaillot; St-Germain-des-Prés; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d'Italie; and Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg; plus sights beyond the city.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.