Advanced Techniques for Power Users and Creative Developers.
This book is intended for those who have already mastered the fundamentals on using Adobe Captivate 8. One of the best ways to learn is by doing and practice. The focus of this book is to master Captivate skills, especially the new features of Captivate 8, by working through exercises in creative projects. With clear step-by-step guidelines, you will be building interactive, reusable learning objects and learning to use the advanced tools of Captivate 8. These exercises are ideal for creative developers who would like to use Captivate beyond its normal uses or to add some flair to traditional projects.
- Use the new features in Captivate 8 that promote creativity
- Draw and paint a 3D digital piano right inside Captivate 8
- Draw and paint a 3D Mp3 player right inside Captivate 8
- Build a highly interactive digital piano
- Use Characters and Smart Shapes to create a Storytelling Scenario
- Edit a Captivate animation in Flash and use it in Captivate
- Edit a Captivate Certificate Widget in Flash and use it in Captivate
- Build varieties of charts using the Charts Widget
- Use Rollover Slidelets in an interactive Learning Object for American Sign Language
- Use text-to-speech in an interactive Learning Object for American Sign Language
- Use 508 Compliance in an interactive Learning Object for American Sign Language
- Use Variables and Advanced Actions to provide information each time an image is clicked
- Use Shared Advanced Actions
- Use Variables and Advanced Actions to disable navigation till all objects are clicked.
- Use Variables and Advanced Actions to personalize and customize courses based on a personality assessment
- Use Variables and Advanced Actions to personalize and customize courses based on a pretest and advanced quizzing
- Use Best Practices in Captivate 8 to complete projects efficiently with less rework