✅ Poštovné ZADARMO nad 39€ ✅ Knižná akcia každý mesiac ✅ Bezpečný nákup
Whether you’re seeking your next adrenaline-fix, the best place to taste traditional Maori cuisine, or the perfect geothermal pool to unwind in, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that New Zealand has to offer.
An explosion of dramatic scenery, this far-flung Pacific island has it all: mammoth mountains, icy-blue glacial lakes, unspoiled coastlines, idyllic vineyards and cool, cultural cities. From the subtropical kauri forests of the North Island to the remote fjords of the South Island, New Zealand offers countless opportunities for adventure.
Our updated guide brings New Zealand to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country’s iconic buildings and neighborhoods. DK Eyewitness New Zealand is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness New Zealand you will find:
– A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of New Zealand’s must-sees and hidden gems
– Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
– Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
– Color-coded chapters to every part New Zealand, from Northland to Southland, the Auckland to Canterbury
– Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
– Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
– Covers: The North Island, Auckland, Northland, The Central North Island, Wellington and the South, Marlborough and Nelson, Canterbury and the West Coast, Otago and Southland.
Travelling around Oceania? Look out for our DK Eyewitness Australia.
Recenzie a kritiky
125×217 mmPočet strán: