Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisherLonely Planet Sardinia is your passport to all the...
Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisherLonely Planet Sardinia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak through the sea grottoes of Golfo di Orosei, boulder-hop in Europe's Grand Canyon - Gola Su Gorropu, or seek out secluded coves at Costa Smeralda; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sardinia and begin your journey now!Inside Lonely Planet Sardinia Travel Guide:
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sardinia, our most comprehensive guide to Sardinia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, poetry, literature, music, dance, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 24 local maps
- Useful features - including Top Experiences, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Alghero, Oristano, Iglesias, Cagliari, the Sarrabus, Nuoro, Olbia, the Costa Smeralda, the Gallura, Orgosolo, Tiscali, Golfo di Orosei, Gola Su Gorropu, Grotta di Nettuno, Bosa, and more
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Kerry Christiani, and Vesna Maric.About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Italy guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer.