Whether it's climbing a mountain, swimming the English Channel, or a gruelling triathlon, Blueprint will teach you the tried and tested principles of sports science that have been used for decades by Olympians, explorers and adventurers at the limits of peak physical endurance.
Blueprint is Ross Edgley's complete training journey that shows you how to:
- Divide a 365-day training plan into seasons (winter, spring, summer and autumn)
- Rebuild your body using evolutionary medicine
- Build a superhuman work capacity with forgotten Spartan-style training
- Gain bulletproof resilience through Soviet-inspired strength training
- Boost your aerobic base with Olympian techniques.
Ross is your elite guide to achieving the impossible in the gym and beyond. Featuring almost 30 tailored workouts for different phases of training, packed with digestible sports science to help you optimise your workouts, and interspersed with Ross' own daring adventures across the world, Blueprint is the ultimate guide to optimising your time and training to make the impossible possible.