Total English - Elementary
Teacher's Resource Book with Test Master Multi-ROM
Based on Common European Framework (CEF) 'can do' objectives, Total English is the ideal choice for teachers who want a well-organised course with clear learning aims and a wide range of authentic supplementary material. Every level has loads of teacher support material, an exciting DVD with authentic clips from film and TV, and a 'catch up' CD-ROM with extra practice for students who miss lessons.
What's special about Total English?
- It's easy for you to plan lessons and measure your students' progress using the logically structured lessons with 'can do' objectives
- Your students will get lots of grammar and vocabulary practice which is all thoroughly reinforced in the 'Reference' and 'Review' sections at the end of each unit
- You can easily encourage your students to have good study habits with the Lifelong learning boxe
- If your students miss a lesson they can use the innovative 'catch up' CD-ROM that has lots of extra practice material
- You can bring the real world into the classroom using the DVDs that feature authentic extracts from film and TV
- Teach rich, varied lessons using the Teacher's Book with thorough teaching notes, photocopiable activities and DVD worksheets
- Get all the test material you could ever need using the Test Master CD-ROM, with fully editable tests for all stages of the course