Cite them right: The essential referencing gu...
Palgrave Macmillan: Cite them right: the essential referencing guide is renowned as the most comprehensive yet easy-to-use guide to referencing available to students and authors. Academics and teachers rely on the advice in Cite them right to guide their students in the skills of identifying and referencing information sources and avoiding plagiarism.
- Following feedback from users of previous editions, the authors, Richard Pears and Graham Shields, have produced a new and expanded edition which has:
- Clear examples of in-text citations and references in Harvard (author-date) style for all print and electronic sources including books, journals, internet pages, media, works of art, government and legal sources
- New sections on referencing styles recommended by the American Psychological Association (APA), Modern Language Association (MLA) Modern Humanities Research Asociation (MHRA) and legal citations using the OSCOLA style
- Sample passages of text and refernence lists to demonstrate the use of information sources in student assignments
- Advice on secondary referencing, paraphrasing and avoiding plagiarism
- Well-proportioned layout and accessible text in a slim, portable A4 format
Contact us about Cite them right at email@example.com