Challenges 3 Student Book Global (Michael Harris)
Teenagers want to be challenged and motivated. This puts a lot of pressure on you. Challenges will take that pressure off your shoulders by helping you meet the needs of demanding teenagers. You can do it!
Your students will...
* get a clear sense of progress through materials that can be completed in one year
* get really involved in their learning with the wealth of information and interesting topics
* get a deeper understanding of language through the unique activities on word building and sentence patterns
* regardless of their activity, be motivated and kept on track thanks to the interesting activities in the magazine section
* always have vocabulary support on hand with the Picture Dictionary in levels 1 and 2
* take control of their learning through tips and strategies throughout the course
* Promote positive values in your students with the carefully crafted characters in the Students' Book
* Keep your lessons inspiring and on track with the all-purpose Teacher's Handbook
* Be confident in your teaching with the support of the Total Teacher's Pack
* Have total control of classroom assessment with the Test Master CD-ROM (including placement tests)