Lonely Planet's Pocket Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the cobbled squares of Trinity College, savour a pint of the black stuff at the Guinness Storehouse, and explore storied Dublin Castle - all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Dublin:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Dublin is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.