Instead of mapping out the 'perfect' plan, Perry offers a big-picture look at the elements that lead to good parent-child relationships. This refreshing, judgement-free guide will help you to:
- Understand how your own upbringing may affect your parenting
- Accept that you will make mistakes and learn what you can do about them
- Break negative cycles and patterns
- Handle your own and your child's feelings
- Understand what different behaviours communicate
Full of sage and sane advice, this is the book that every parent will want to read and every child will wish their parents had.