- Find, tag, and protect your images with advanced metadata techniques
- Use Presets, Nondestructive brushes and the powerful new Curves tool to dramatically enhance your photos
- Seamlessly integrate Aperture 3 with other programs for incredible results
* Clear, step-by-step explanations simplify the features and uses of this extensive application
* Real-life examples show you a complete digital photography workflow with Aperture at the core
* Fully updated for Aperture 3
About the Author
Ken McMahon runs Pelican Graphics, a digital design consultancy specializing in design and artwork production for print media and the web. He is also a freelance journalist, writing for PCWorld, Mac User and PC Pro in the UK, and a best-selling author.
Nik Rawlinson is the editor of MacUser magazine in the UK. He switched from PCs five years back, and now lives a happier, more colourful, drop-shadow-filled life of sleek white surfaces and gently rounded corners.