Brief Answers to the Big Questions brings together his thinking on the most timeless and the most-timely questions in science:
- Where did we come from?
- What is inside a black hole?
- Is there other intelligent life in the universe?
- How will we survive on earth?
- How can we colonise space?
- Will we ever be able to go beyond the Solar System?
For both the scientific and the intellectually curious, this book celebrates the mind, humour, and achievements of one of the most inspiring figures in recent history. The book will include an Afterword from Lucy Hawking and a percentage of all royalties will go to the Motor Neurone Disease Association and the Stephen Hawking Foundation.